Global warming. Heavy traffic. High fuel cost.
Those are three examples of current problems, which actually can be solved by the Indonesia local public transport. Nevertheles, there are still many people hesitate to use them, mostly because it is less practical than riding a private vehicle. Ironically, tourists from neighbouring countries prefer to use the public transports, as they are cheaper and give a chance to see the city.
KIRI’s role is very simple: you tell us where you are and where to go, and we tell you how, by using angkots. Either you are a tourist or local people who wants to help reduce the problems mentioned before.
KIRI service is accessible through:
- Our website: https://kiri.travel
- Our official Android app KIRI Smart Public Transport
- 3rd Party apps:
We are using GitHub issues for open feedbacks. To give a feedback, kindly check if it has been asked (and answered) before at this link. If you are sure your feedback is new, then please create a new issue here (you need free GitHub account to submit feedback).
Watch this funny 25 seconds video then jump in here!
Use KIRI API Service
Integrate KIRI into your app! Start developing by clicking one of these options:
Learn and Contribute to KIRI Source Code
Source code on KIRI websites are available on GitHub, under
projectkiri organization. Feel free to look around, submit and issue, or create a pull request.
- KIRI provides a service to find a route of public transport in Indonesia for free. The result of routing is provided as is, and we are not responsible for any problems that may occur.
- You are not allowed to hack all KIRI assets or perform other actions forbidden by law.
- KIRI websites and apps are covered by CC BY-SA 4.0 license. Source code licences are provided in each project.
- KIRI would like to thank 3rd party entities:
- Pictures of Angkot by Bram Ton (http://www.b87.nl)
- Place search and geocoding service by Google Places API and Geocoding API (https://developers.google.com)
- Maps by OpenLayers (http://www.openlayers.org) and Bing Maps (http://www.bing.com/maps)
- Path data from http://angkot.web.id (C) AngkotWebId contributors, licensed under ODBL
- KIRI Supporters in Wujudkan crowdfuding: anonym, Andrew Octaviano, fdauction, omgery, Patricia Susanto, Prima Rusdi, Rigel Centauri, Trinanti Sulamit